Terms & Conditions
- Our Site enables you to consume marketing contents; post comments and access other user generated contents on a variety of topics relevant to our products and services. It also enables you to purchase or make payments for the products and services provided by us, by our partners and service providers. We may, in our sole discretion, change or discontinue any or all the aspects of our Site, Products, and Services at any time, without prior notice, and without any liability to you. We are also under no obligation to update the contents of our site.
- You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for users or logging into a server or account which the users are not authorized to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or “Trojan horse” to the Website, overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”, or (d) sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We and / or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
- All the contents available on our site are protected by copyright and you are not allowed to copy, modify, distribute, display, publish or use by any other means these contents, for your any kind of public or commercial purposes if you are void of IPR pertaining to the same. Doing so, you may attract claims for damages and/or be indicted of a criminal offense. The Brands and elements such as logos, marks, headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, displayed on our site are, except as otherwise noted are our intellectual property and/or other parties and entities who feature on this Website. You are strictly prohibited from using in any of these properties in any of your commercial or personal usage without prior written approval from us and/or other parties.
- Evaluating the accuracy, correctness of contents available through this site, or a linked third party site is your responsibility. We take no responsibilities and are not liable for any kind loss or damages that you may meet from your use of contents of any third party sites linked on our site or from third party sites from which you have accessed our Site. We do not validate and are not responsible for correctness of information made available through the site by any third party.
- It is your responsibility to keep your User name and passwords confidential to keep your information safe and access your account on our site. You are completely responsible for all the activities that occur in accordance with your account in our site. We will not be liable for any type damages or losses, under any legal notion, caused by your failure to comply with the above security measures or by your decision to share access to your account to a third party knowingly or unknowingly. If you notice any unusual activity in your account registered with us, you agree to immediately notify us. If we require, we may dismiss your access to our site without cause or notice, which may result in the loss and destruction of all the information associated with your account registered with the site.
- In certain cases, we may give contract to other companies or individuals in order to provide you services. You agree that we cannot be held liable for any actions or inactions of any contractor contracted by us in connection with providing you with the services. User agrees that we shall not be responsible or liable to user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall our total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to us, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
- You agree that we and our associates and/or their respective officers, employees or agents, directors, whether in contract, tort, breach of statutory duty, or any other legal theory, or otherwise, will not be liable for any of your loss or damages (including loss of business, profit, sales or revenue; business interruption; lost opportunity, goodwill or reputation), even if likely, arising out of or in connection with the delay or inability to use our site or a linked site and/or our products and services. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to hosting server downtime; faults or errors due to web host; your failure to understand the usage of our services or inability or failure to use our products and services including but not limited to renewing of your subscribed services such as hosting server, domain names and related renewable services such security services; present or future technical errors or incompatibilities within Content Management System (CMS) engines, plugins or themes code; malwares, viruses, distributed denial-of-service attack, malicious software or hacking attacks; copyright infringement in contents supplied by you; any other unforeseeable circumstances. User further agrees that Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Digiattract expects that all our clients will exercise due care and diligence while placing order by making payment. No refund to be made upon cancelling an order post 24 hours from placing an order. Any advanced amount paid if any will not be refunded if cancellation is requested post 24 hours of placing an order.
No refund request for the paid amount by any customer will be entertained for online payment through the online payment gateway after the payment is accepted by our Online Payment Gateway service providers unless there is a fraud notification from our Payment Gateway Service Providers.
However, only in case of an unlikely event of an accidental/erroneous payment, Digiattract will contact the person within 10-12 working days of receiving a valid request for refund from the payee.
For a refund, the payee will have to send Digiattract a request for a refund within 24 Hours of making the payment through mail- email@example.com , info@localhost
- Proof of the deduction of the paid amount.
- Transaction ID along with supporting attachments has to be provided.
- Refund process will take minimum 2 to 3 weeks upon submission of valid proofs.
Digiattract will examine each request for refund of the amount and may also seek further information / proofs like receipts and/or documents and the payee must facilitate and co-operate in this regard.